Building Routines for Joy & Fulfillment with Brett Kaufman
Rolling into a new year is always a good time to reflect on what was, what is, and what can be. It’s also a good time to stretch and evolve yourself, to get uncomfortable again after unwinding for another holiday season with friends and family.
For me, that means getting a little vulnerable here on the podcast with a solo AMA session. We’ve done these in the past, and I’m always so surprised and enthused with the submissions we get. You all have such a way of prompting ideas and new connections, a few of which I discuss in this episode.
In this one, I detail my set of newly adopted morning routines, overview my meditation practice, look back at a long-held connection to tennis, share my favorite biohacking and wellness practices – and of course, give props to The Dead.
- Read: Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Read: The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency
- Read: Journey to the Heart
- Read: Becoming Built to Lead: 365 Daily Disciplines to Master the Art of Living
- Read: The Artist’s Way: 30th Anniversary Edition
- Read: Tiny Habits